Monday, February 25, 2008

Oh dear

A barrage of bad news! D8 I don't know why I'm not going crazy right now, haha.

1. My best friend got dumped by a really nice and amazing girl.
2. My friend got dumped by a......'promiscuous' young lady.
3. I only passed that Algebra exam.
4. I forgot we had Cadet of the Month inspections today.

But then again, I must remember that....

1. That girl was suffering with him, and my best friend realized something important when he got dumped, and is trying to become a better man.
2. Well, he was only dating her so he could get to third base. Taught him a lesson that he can't just use people, because they'll figure out and use you instead =]
3. There were only five A's. I don't know if I got an A....but I know it's higher than an eighty, so I'm a little hopeful.
4.Our sergeant major didn't remember either, so I was off the hook from inspectiong! 8D

So I must remember to look on the bright side of things. To be honest, I began this post with, ARGH MY DAY SUCKS POO. But then I got a-thinking. And hey, it really wasn't bad at all.

No comments: