Saturday, February 16, 2008

Crap, VASE!

Next week is the VASE competition. Which is great, because I love running around in a bright blue shirt that makes my skin look dead, whilst carrying around enormous, fragile sculptures and easily smudge-able paintings, and having to shout at people to stop sneaking around the judging rooms.

8D

Oh yes, it's my favorite time of year.


But it's actually really fun. Despite the hair-pulling hectic running, it's actually great to be there. My friends and I are always pushing each other on the carts (with aforementioned fragile sculptures in our laps).

I'd be slightly happier it was coming up, though, if I was actually DONE with my project. It's still a poor bald-looking thing right now, missing a few parts here and there. Argh. I should be working on it now, but................*sigh* I need a break from hot-glue burns!

No comments: